Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Erotic Twilight fanfic truly brings the lulz

Fiona: fyi trying not to die laughing in my cube. just was thinking about erotic twilight fanfic, natch. remember how i told you they always say "her hands fisted the sheets" or "her hands fisted his hair"? they def all share notes cause edward ALWAYS says in every single fanfic "come...i want to taste you"
Fiona: leading her by the hand to the location of their impending sexual congress
Sarah: COME I WANT TO TASTE YOU? THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID??? EVERYONE IS AWFUL
Fiona: that's what EDWARD always says. it's always EDWARD
Sarah: i know dummy. twss joke
Fiona: OH i'm too stupid for jokes, i'm fiona, have we met?
Sarah: no but you remind me a bit of my dim housemate, smeagle [sic]
Fiona: i'm lolling all over the place in my cube
Sarah: p.s. gonna incorporate "impending sexual congress" into daily lexicon

1 comment:

lanyard said...

HAHAHAHA, keep these textchanges coming!

Also, when I saw the title of this post on my Google homepage, I was like, yesssssss.