Friday, October 2, 2009

It always comes back to vamps

Sarah: cuz when i did that, there was a gross hand job involved and i don't want to see you make my mistakes
Sarah: (p.s. oh god, my life....)
Fiona: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. i knew you made out with the nebbishy guy. i din't know about the hj! WAS IT THE SAME GUY? YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS STORY LATER. our lives should be made into a movie.
Sarah: oh it was the nebbishy guy. with the gross diabetic cat and the horrible apartment. oh god thinking about his naked lower half makes me srsly vom in my mouth
Fiona: OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN I'M LOLLING ALL OVER MY CUBE
Sarah: glad its fun for someone! (besides him.) also i'm so glad this will surely make it to your blog
Fiona: HAHA i'm not that big of a bitch. unless you're cool with it
Sarah: oh i don't care. it could be way worse. it could involve candles, a lock of hair, a book of spells, and us weekly's sexy stars of twilight
Fiona: hahahaha how did you know about my plans for after reality bites???? ps did i show you my vampire bite freckles? i got embarrassingly excited when i noticed them, which i can't believe took me so long
Sarah: yes fiona. you showed me your vampire freckles
Fiona: haha oh shit

[several hours later]

Fiona: wait did he remove his pants entirely? i've been dying thinking about this for 2 hours.
Sarah: yup. pants off. i'm trying to think of the mechanics of how that happened but i think i honestly blocked it from memory.

2 comments:

lanyard said...

Hahaha, I was just gonna make a personally embarrassing comment, but then I saw that my word verro is "handun." As in, "That one Sarah-hand is dun being unsullied. Forever."

Sarah said...

you can say that again, alana. for-ev-er.