Friday, March 5, 2010

This is really what our lives are like

Sarah: oh p.s. im vit d deficient too. HEALTH PROBLEM TWINS!


Fiona: oh fyi for vit d deficiency. my vitamin d level was like SHOCKINGLY low when they tested me for it the first time, so i imagine the doc told you to take supplements but just fyi i take 400 iu vitamin d in the morning, and then 1 calcium supplement with 400 iu vit d each at lunch and dinner, and that works really well and my levels are way way higher. so yeah. i am at like senior citizen level of daily supplements and pills.
Sarah: she told me what to take but i forget. will compare with you at home like bored widows
Fiona: hahaaha our lives rule. "marilyn manson's music really speaks to me. how much vitamin d do you take to keep your bones from turning into dust?"
Sarah: HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

lanyard said...

Hey, wtg on the Vitamin D! My Citracal has 125% of the RDA in two tablets. --Deficienoid