Saturday, June 5, 2010

HNNNNNNG

Fiona: hoo boy, there's nothing more disgusting first thing in the morning than a commute that's heavily scented of human dook
Alanty: OH JESUSSSSS. People in other cities might ask how we know it's human dook. Then we would laff knowingly.
Fiona: hahahaha
Fiona: i feel like i can still smell it. i'm concerned that i absorbed some of the smell
Alanty: Also funny bc last night I dreamed -- and Marge helped me realize that poop in my dreams is most often a symbol of psychic residue of emotional "shit" being processed and dealt with -- so I dreamed you clogged the terlet with this HUGE ENTIRE-INTESTINE SHAPED poo, which was so dense and impacted I had to chop it up and plunge it down. I think it's about you going to therapy n shit.
Fiona: ahahahahaha! my dream self and psychic shit apologize for clogging your mind-toilet
Alanty: Omg the mind-toilet made me die laffing on the street. Also don't worry, you didn't absorb the smell. You are just olfactorily traumatized and experiencing post dook traumatic stress
Fiona: post-dookmatic stress disodor!
Alanty: AHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A JEENYUS
Fiona: goin on the blerg lol
Alanty: Hahahahaha how could it not: it's about poop!

No comments: