Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An impassioned email I wrote earlier today, with convenient explanatory links for people who aren't as smart as I am

NICOLE KIDMAN??????? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK. I bet she's going to be the really really clingy and annoying mistress, what was her name? It makes me irrationally angry that Nicole Kidman is probably going to spend more time making out with Rpattz for this movie than I ever will spend making out in general.

Life is so bad. I can't even tell if I want Kstew & Rpattz to be dating or not. Either way I feel crazy! What is wrong with us. At least there are like a million girls probably feeling the same way out there and we can secretly feel superior because we read books that aren't about vampires sometimes. Like this one, which is a collection of stories about werewolves. They're all documented...they're all true. There's this one time where a guy who believed he was a werewolf came out from the woods into a clearing and had a baby in his mouth. Like the best french spirits it's vintage dated, fermented in the bottle NGGAAAAAAH FRENCH EXCELLENCE.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

sweet relief: NO NICOLE KIDMAN.